Industry Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales) - Europe
|Salary Range:||Competitive Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Pilgrim Quality Solutions is a leading global provider of enterprise quality management software and services for the Life Sciences and other highly regulated industries. For more than 20 years, our solutions have automated thousands of processes that ensure the quality of life’s most important products. Product quality and patient safety increase while risks decline. Our on-premise and cloud technologies reflect quality industry standards and include electronic signatures, audit trails and validation packs - helping customers more easily achieve compliance and pass regulatory audits. With Pilgrim Quality Solutions as your partner, you are prepared to succeed. For more information, visit www.pilgrimquality.com.|
The Industry Solutions Consultant will support company revenue goals and growth strategies by positioning Pilgrim Software as a leading Risk, Compliance and Quality business solutions provider to the Life Sciences industry vertical market. This position will establish and actively drive Pilgrim’s Solutions strategy in the global Life Science industry.
|Duties:||Each job duty is followed by the approximate percentage of time dedicated to each element. 90%|
• Support the Sales team by being the industry consultant who understands, demonstrates and positions Pilgrims solutions, "linking" the key values of the solutions to the primary business needs and drivers in each opportunity from RFP through demonstration stages of the sales cycle.
• Understanding of and participation in the complex sales environment
o Participate in Deal Teams to Qualify the Prospect and drive business that be profitable for Pilgrim and as importantly, result in a satisfied customer
• Understanding of the Life Sciences industry, current business drivers, and the specific workflows in the business of a Life Science entity
o Analyze Pilgrim target industry business processes and align Pilgrim’s Quality and Compliance solution capabilities with the market requirements
o Utilize industry domain knowledge in identifying and defining potential solution areas within target industry verticals
• Outstanding presentation skills and "presence" in reading and managing an audience
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment (product management, sales, marketing) and provide relevant feedback from customers and prospects
o Activities include but not limited to – customer/prospect requirements analysis, software configuration for demo’s, demonstration, product launch webinars, presentations at regional/worldwide user conferences and workshops, developing sales and marketing tool kit materials such as datasheets, PowerPoint presentations, qualification questionnaires and pricing strategy
o Build strategic partnership with Pilgrim’s Products Management group to provide industry and customer feedback for continuous improvement
• Conduct competitive landscape analysis to understand current competitor solutions and potential future strategy
o Identify Pilgrim Competitive Differentiators
o Identify Competitors attack strategies and Pilgrim diffusion process
Other Duties as Assigned 10 %
• Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
As required to meet the principal duties and in line with the company policies
|Qualifications:||Minimum Educational Requirement|
Optimum Educational Attainment
MS in Engineering or Computer Science or related degrees.
Minimum Skill and Experience Requirement
The individual must possess strong skills in the following:
• 2-4 years Pre-Sales experience with a leading technology company preferably focused in the Life Science or other regulated industries.
• Domain expertise in the industry, gained through a combination of education and operational experience and/or strategic consulting experience and/or prior sales/industry marketing experience
• Strong analytical skills and business judgment, with the ability to discern ‘must have’ market requirements from ‘nice to have’ requirements
• Oral communication skills, especially the ability to relate Pilgrim's capabilities and benefits to customers in the industry, and differentiate Pilgrim from competitors
• Excellent written communication skills to convey Pilgrim’s strengths and benefits in the form of thought leadership or contributed articles
• Hands-on, get it done operating style
• Need to be a collaborative team player with field sales, product marketing, product management and solution delivery team
• Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
• Utilizes technology-based tools and processes
• History showing initiative for continuous learning and development
• Strong customer service orientation
• Results oriented
Optimum Skills or Background
Knowledge of or experience with the following will lead to job success:
• Business Skills (industry domain, product & technical knowledge, planning & organizing, analysis, decision-making, detailed-oriented, quality)
• Management Skills (Project prioritization, team relationships, time, work/projects, situations, tactical/operational, efficiency, effectiveness, self-discipline, delegation etc.)
Europe. Significant travel can be required.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.